The immigration process is a complex undertaking. To help you get started, we have listed some resources* that you may find helpful as you explore your options to visit, live, work or train in the United States.
- Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
- Consumer’s Guide: How To Choose An Immigration Attorney
- How to Prepare for an Interview with an Immigration Attorney
- Client Newsletter
- Immigration Blog and News
- Seminars and Events
- Books, Reports & Audio
- Helpful Links – links to the government websites related to immigration
*The resources and information provided on this web site are intended to help you understand basic issues involved in the immigration process, and are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. This information is not offered as, nor does it constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Although we strive to keep this information current, we neither promise nor guarantee that the information is the latest available, or that it applies to your specific situation. You should not act or rely upon the information in these pages without seeking the advice of an attorney.