“Immigration law is a mystery and a mastery of obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure it out are worth their weight in gold.”
-USCIS spokeswoman Karen Kraushaar
Our focused experience with immigration law and unique insight into the immigration process qualifies us to represent individuals and businesses on a wide range of immigration matters.
We can help you:
- Obtain temporary work visas for medical professionals, business or other professionals, investors, and religious workers (e.g., E, H, J, L, O, P, R and TN visas)
- Obtain visas for nonimmigrant individuals, including students and their families; temporary visitors; and exchange visitors and their families
- Obtain visas for family members, including marriage, fiancé (e) and spouse/child/parent visas (e.g., K visas)
- Obtain permanent residence (“green card”) for family members, medical professionals, business or other professionals, investors, and religious workers
- Obtain visas through consular processing
- Work toward naturalization and U.S. citizenship
- Consult with corporations on a range of employment immigration matters, including immigration compliance requirements
To schedule an immigration advice session with attorney Ann Massey Badmus regarding your case, click here.