Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to start or advance your legal career?
Who Are We?
Badmus & Associates is a law firm of outstanding reputation with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We are committed to and compassionate with our clients. We promote wealth and respect within our work environment and support our people in generating a healthy balance between work and family. Since 1993, our team of legal professionals has provided world-class service to thousands of clients and is especially known for its deep expertise in employment, business, and family immigration.
We believe immigration is the American way and keeps our country strong by the positive contributions of our immigrant business owners, professionals, advocates, and community leaders. Badmus & Associates is honored to represent and advise immigrants, businesses, and employers nationwide in pursuit of the American dream. We are committed to help:
- U.S. businesses win the global competition for top talent
- Highly qualified immigrants get legal residence in the United States to achieve their professional, business, and personal goals, and
- Families unite together and settle in the United States.
Our Core Values
- Commitment and Compassion – Our clients can expect a high level of dedication and understanding as we provide all stakeholders with a professional service focusing on commitment and compassion.
- Enthusiasm – We’re always willing to assist with immigration and other legal issues. We welcome all inquiries, no matter how big or small. You can expect our highly qualified staff to give your case the professionalism and enthusiasm it merits in our ongoing pursuit of excellence.
- Community – A good practice acknowledges that community relations are paramount. Therefore, we invest in and give back to the community supporting many worthwhile initiatives and local projects through donating, volunteering, and hosting events.
- Integrity – We’re honest, respectful, and ethical in our approach. We take our actions seriously alongside our processes and successes. In the unlikely event of an error, we acknowledge the discrepancy and take the necessary steps to rectify and learn from the situation.
- Respect – We respect individual opinions and strive to treat everyone equally and with dignity. At Badmus & Associates, we invest in people by valuing time as a vital resource and managing client needs accordingly.
- Administrative Assistant. As an administrative assistant, you will provide general administrative support and assistance to the attorneys and case managers on cases and other projects including accurate data entry and data management. You will work closely with all of the Badmus team members to provide world-class customer service to the firm’s clients, attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
- Associate Attorney. As an immigration associate attorney, you will represent clients, either individuals or businesses, before federal agencies in employment-based and family-based immigrant and non-immigrant petitions as well as U.S. citizenship applications. You will advise employers regarding compliances with federal immigration rules. You will work closely with all of the Badmus team members to provide world-class customer service to the firm’s clients, attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
- Paralegal. As a paralegal, you will manage cases under the direction of an attorney and interact daily with the firm’s clients to obtain and provide information as case manager . You will work closely with all of the Badmus team members to provide world-class customer service to the firm’s clients, attorneys, paralegals, and support staff.
To indicate your interest in any of these positions, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.