Business Briefing – 5 Major Mistakes Business Owners Make That Expose Them and Their Businesses to Huge Legal Risk, Severe Financial Loss, and Bad Publicity
HiResDo government rules, regulations, and red tape have you walking a tightrope?
According to Forbes magazine, “regulatory risk” is the second most feared risk for business owners because of the complexity and sheer volume of local, state, and federal government rules and regulations.
Learn how to avoid the mistakes that can lead to government and private lawsuits and endanger your business. Attend our business briefing for CEOs, business owners, and managers on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. and you will learn the do’s and don’ts of:
- Protecting business entity status, shielding personal assets, and planning for growth and business transition
- Negotiating purchase agreements, customer contracts, leases, and other business agreements
- Observing immigration employment eligibility verification requirements
- Handling employer responsibilities and shielding against employee competition and loss of trade secrets
- Managing legal exposure and defending against lawsuits
- And more!
In addition to this critical information, you will receive a workbook and other tools to help you develop a plan of action for managing the legal risks to your business.
Complimentary breakfast, seminar, and free parking will be provided at the Frisco Chamber of Commerce, 6843 Main Street, Frisco, Texas 75034. Directions.
Presented by Cowles & Thompson, P.C.
This course is approved for CLE, CPE, and HRCI recertification credits.
Space is limited to 50 attendees so register today!
Attendance at this seminar does not create an attorney/client relationship and is offered for general educational purposes only.