May 01, 2014

Travel History for Visa Travelers Now Available Online

Have you used a visa or advance parole to enter the U.S. in the past five years? If so, you can get a record of your U.S. visits or entries online.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) launched a new webpage on May 1 that offers non-immigrant U.S. visitors access to their arrival/departure record (I-94) and their arrival/departure history.

The new CBP webpage allows you to access I-94 records going back five years from the request date. To get your records, visit the I-94 webpage and enter your required name, date of birth, and passport information.

?Clicking on “Get Most Recent I-94” will generate and print the I-94 number, most recent date of entry, class of admission and admit-until date.

?Clicking on “Get Travel History” will generate five-year travel history based on your I-94 records, which you also can print.

CBP began the online version of Form I-94 in April 2013 and all I-94 records, including those for travel before April 2013, should be recorded in the online system. However, some records might have been missed so if you have lost your paper I-94 for your travels before April 2013 and the record is NOT available online, you can order a copy by filing Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Non-Immigrant Arrival-Departure Document, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

The information provided in this article is intended to help you understand basic issues involved in the immigration process, and are offered only for general informational and educational purposes. This information is not offered as, nor does it constitute legal advice or legal opinions. You should not act or rely upon the information in this article without first seeking the advice of an immigration attorney.